Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's a Brand New World...Again!

Hello, world!

Even though I am pretty sure not one single soul within this teeming, bustling internet world noticed, I just poked my head out of my virtual shell for the very first time as a newborn blogger.

I'm awed to be here, even though I know my arrival is a non-event in the grand scheme of things. And that’s okay. I mean, wouldn’t you hate to peek out at the world for the very first time and have camera crews, lights and reporters all around ready to ask you who you are and what it feels like to be born onto the internet as a new creature?

I think I’ll just look around for awhile and see what this place is all about before I say too much more. See you later…

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect birth for your blog, this chick. My husband's broody hen just hatched out 7 chicks, and we are feeling proud as grandparents.

    All the best to you and your blog. Your writing is so lovely, I'm gonna follow you.

    ReplyDelete