Monday, January 5, 2009

Sometimes You Just Got to...

KISS A TOAD!!

Still, this is not your traditional damsel and the Frog Prince fairytale. For one thing, in this photo it's not clear, is it, who is getting the better deal -- the human or the toad?

And that's how it is sometimes when you try something new...like reinventing yourself as an online marketer, for instance.

Not for the faint of heart, let me tell you!

For the past two months I have been carefully threading my way through a minefield of internet hype and scams that are waiting to snare the careless or uninitiated. And though I can't say I have emerged unscathed, thanks to some excellent mentoring, taking my time, and having a mission (more on these later), I am learnng how to survive and eventually to thrive in this fascinating virtual community.

Bottomline for me is integrity. That is my anchor and my guide. If I can't keep this venture real for me, I know I will lose everything I am working for. So, here's me coming at you, warts and all, no disguises, with some lessons and resources to share, and hoping to hear about the dreams and schemes of others as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment